Forumindex SweWrestling.com
Sveriges Största Wrestlingforum!

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök   MedlemslistaMedlemslista   AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

The Class Of Future Endeavors 2016
Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Allmänt om WWE
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
TheVobb
Men hallå, jag är B-kändis för fan!

Registreringsdatum: 17 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 29 jul 2016 07:56    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
ProWrestlingSheet.com is reporting that WWE has released former Tough Enough competitor Zamariah "ZZ" Loupe from his developmental contract.

There currently are no details regarding what led to Loupe's release other than that he was reportedly let go this morning.

Loupe had recently made his debut at an NXT live event against Oney Lorcan in a match that Loupe won.

Loupe came in second place during WWE's recent Tough Enough competition behind Joshua Bredl, who is now signed with WWE's NXT developmental system as Bronson Matthews.

Källa WrestlingNewsSource.com..... Cool

Instagram:thevobb
Youtube: thevobb
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande Besök användarens hemsida
sebbe
Legitimerad wrestlingnörd [Site Admin]

Registreringsdatum: 14 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 29 jul 2016 09:53    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Snart i en ImpactZone nära dig:

Citat:
We all know who this is! YY is the newest addition to the Impact roster!

Senast ändrad av sebbe den 29 jul 2016 19:47, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 29 jul 2016 17:51    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
In addition to letting go Tough Enough competitor Zamariah "ZZ" Loupe, WWE has also come to terms on the release of Josh Woods and Tom Kingdon from their developmental contracts, according to PWInsider.

Woods or Kingdon had little to do on WWE television, although Woods did make a debut on NXT, but was pretty much used as an enhancement talent.

Källa WrestlingNewsSource.com.... Cool

Till överst på sidan
HonestHarvey
Site Admin

Registreringsdatum: 21 mars 2010

InläggPostat: 01 aug 2016 23:17    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Lilian Garcia väljer att sluta för att kunna vara med sin fader

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIlIioShw7g/?taken-by=liliangarcia8

Citat:
I’ve been getting a lot of tweets and messages asking where I have been and if I’m coming back to WWE, so I wanted to let you know what has been going on and why I have been silent. I've been through so many emotions lately that they literally have kept me up at night. As most of you know, my father has been battling with two different types of cancer. He hasn’t been doing as well as we hoped, THEREFORE, I will not be traveling weekly with WWE any longer. I will be looking to take on work closer to where I live so that I don't have to be on the road weekly away from him. He truly needs me, and I need this time with him. I ask that you please continue prayers for my father and my family.
It has been a magical 15-year career at WWE, and WWE Universe, I can't thank you enough for all your love and support! I felt you every step of the way! I also want to thank the amazing WWE Superstars, whom many of them have become my friends! You are an incredible group of people with SO much talent! It has been such an honor to introduce you to the ring and watch your superior athleticism week after week. Thank you to the crew & production staff on the road and in the offices. I've seen you work so hard! You really are the glue that keeps it all together!
Lastly, thank you WWE for this incredible ride that I never wanted to get off. I've had experiences beyond my imagination. I thank you for not only allowing me to use my voice as an announcer but also sharing it to sing around the world. What an honor! I will cherish the memories forever.
This is not goodbye as I hope you all will follow me on social media to share in my next chapter. I thank you & I love you!!

"Face it, I am a bandit from the wild untamed future. A place once before and will be again. I am the ultimate female in the ring. I am the women who rules the squared circle, and I will wipe you all over the mat like a fine Picasso."
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 05 aug 2016 21:02    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
WWE and Ryback are to officially to part ways following an announcement by "The Big Man" on his official Instagram account in which he said he would like to wish WWE "the best in their future endeavors" and also thanked his fellow performers.

Ryback was pulled from TV indefinitely after being sent home from a Monday Night Raw taping in St. Louis in May due to a contractual dispute that seemly couldn't be resolved

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 08 aug 2016 22:40    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Nu har även WWE gått ut med att Ryback inte är kvar hos dom...

Citat:
Effective today, Aug. 8, 2016, WWE has parted ways with Ryback and he is no longer under contract. WWE wishes Ryback the best in all his future endeavors.

Källa WWE.com.... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 08 aug 2016 22:41    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Joey Styles has reportedly been released by WWE, according to sources over at Pro Wrestling Sheet.

Styles has not been heard of online since July 29th in which he conducted a Facebook Q&A session in which he was asked why Vince McMahon pushes Roman Reigns:

“Moms are the ones who bring kids to shows. Kids like Roman Reigns. Moms like Roman Reigns. That’s the reason. Just because some people boo him doesn’t mean everyone doesn’t like him.”

He was also critical of the WWE 3-man commentary team and the name for the upcoming "Universal Championship" which will be unveiled at SummerSlam.

Styles had been working in WWE’s digital media department since 2008, in which he worked on the official WWE website, mobile app and social media accounts as the Vice President of Digital Media Content.

It's unknown if his criticism of the company are what lead to his release, but the Q&A sessions has been taken down.

Källa WrestlingNewsSource.com... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 21 aug 2016 10:12    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Joey Styles was recently released from WWE due to comments that he made during a recent Facebook Live Q&A session with Cathy Kelley.

According to the report, WWE felt that Styles's comments reflected that he didn't care about what higher-ups in the company thought, which is something that WWE frowns upon.

During the Facebook Live session, some of the comments from Styles included how the only reason Roman Reigns was being pushed was because "kids and their mothers like him." Furthermore, Styles also stated that he disliked the idea of WWE's new Universal Championship for Raw, as well as how the WWE.com team was "unappreciated by the company" and that he "may have said too many inside things" for WWE's liking. Styles also joked that some of his comments might end up getting him into trouble.

The interview with Styles has since been pulled from all of WWE's social media pages.

Till överst på sidan
HonestHarvey
Site Admin

Registreringsdatum: 21 mars 2010

InläggPostat: 09 sep 2016 16:38    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:

STAMFORD, Conn. — WWE and Jose Rodriguez (Alberto Del Rio) have mutually agreed upon the terms of his release as of today, September 9, 2016.

www.wwe.com/article/wwe-releases-alberto-del-rio
"Face it, I am a bandit from the wild untamed future. A place once before and will be again. I am the ultimate female in the ring. I am the women who rules the squared circle, and I will wipe you all over the mat like a fine Picasso."
Till överst på sidan
Laban

Registreringsdatum: 27 april 2009

InläggPostat: 12 sep 2016 11:23    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Inte oväntat, det var ju inte direkt så att han fick någon jättepush, utan mest jobbat ihop med de andra icke-amerikanerna.
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 01 okt 2016 22:37    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
According to PWInsider.com, WWE has released NXT star Hugo Knox, real name Stuart Tomlinson. The report added the parting of ways between the two sides was described as “mutually agreed upon decision.”

Tomlinson is a former soccer goalkeeper from the UK, who signed with WWE back in December 2013. He wrestled his first match in NXT in November of 2014, and his most recent one last month at a live event in Fort Pierce on August 13th, where he was defeated by Wesley Blake.

Källa WrestlingAttitude.com... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 02 okt 2016 19:42    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that WWE have released Sara Lee. Lee, along with Josh Bredl, who is still with the company, each earned a $250,000 one-year contract with WWE for winning Tough Enough. The finale of that show aired on August 25, 2015.

Till överst på sidan
Justin Time

Registreringsdatum: 02 september 2007

InläggPostat: 02 okt 2016 19:52    Rubrik: Svara med citat

TheVobb skrev:
Citat:
Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that WWE have released Sara Lee. Lee, along with Josh Bredl, who is still with the company, each earned a $250,000 one-year contract with WWE for winning Tough Enough. The finale of that show aired on August 25, 2015.

Det bevisar väl bara än en gång att det aldrig blir något vettigt av Tough Enough-vinnare (undantaget som bekräftar regeln är John Morrison).
Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 03 okt 2016 07:03    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
We reported earlier today that WWE released Sara Lee, who won Tough Enough last year. Lee was not the only female talent from NXT to be released in recent days as SquaredCircleSirens.com has also confirmed the release of Carolyn "CJ" Dunning.

She's from Las Vegas, Nevada, Carolyn Dunning is a former Air Force ROTC member, and is a nationally ranked bodybuilding bikini competitor by The National Physique Committee. She was among a class of 10 recruits that began training at the WWE Performance Center in April.

Till överst på sidan
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Allmänt om WWE Alla tider är GMT + 1 timme (svensk normaltid)
Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3
Sida 3 av 3

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet