Forumindex SweWrestling.com
Sveriges Största Wrestlingforum!

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök   MedlemslistaMedlemslista   AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

Ric Flairs hälsa

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Debatt
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
Dennis

Registreringsdatum: 21 juli 2006

InläggPostat: 14 aug 2017 19:02    Rubrik: Ric Flairs hälsa Svara med citat

Så tydligen har Ric Flair lagts in på sjukhus under helgen och det ser inte bra ut för Naitch... Sad

Citat:
PWinsider states that there is a lot of concern in the wrestling industry over Ric Flair’s condition, and that different stories about Flair’s health are being passed around, but nothing that has been confirmed. Flair suffers from Alcoholic cardiomyopathy, a condition caused by excessive, prolonged alcohol abuse that can lead to heart failure. When one suffers from the condition, the toxic effects of alcohol on the heart’s muscle can lead to a situation where the organ is unable to pump blood efficiently.

Citat:
Are u a Fan/Friend of Ric Flair?If so, we need prayers & positive energy 4 our Living Legend as he is dealing w/some tough medical issues

Citat:
Jimmy Van, the founder and owner of Fightful.com, posted the following scary update on Ric Flair, stating that Flair has been put in a medically induced coma. Fightful.com has been a very reliable news source in the past.

Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Carnage

Registreringsdatum: 15 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 14 aug 2017 20:25    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Han ligger inne för operation nu.

http://amp.tmz.com/2017/08/14/ric-flair-surgery-medically-induced-coma

Lite ord från Big Dave om situation.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHL_INNXkAAukkv.jpg:large

Annars finns det inte så mycket information just nu.
TheVobb
Men hallå, jag är B-kändis för fan!

Registreringsdatum: 17 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 15 aug 2017 05:36    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Senaste om Flair....

Citat:
WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair has undergone surgery, but the situation is still “extremely serious,” according to F4WOnline.com.

It was noted in the report that the 16-time world champion was scheduled to have surgery this week, but it’s unknown whether the surgery today was the original surgery scheduled or a new surgery. TMZ has reported that Flair is no longer in a medically induced coma.

Flair’s daughter, Charlotte flew into Atlanta this morning to be by her father’s side. As of this writing, there’s still no word yet on the reason his hospitalization to an Intensive Care Unit. It’s believed Flair is dealing with a heart issue, but nothing has been confirmed.

Källa eWrestlingNews.com...... Cool

Instagram:thevobb
Youtube: thevobb
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande Besök användarens hemsida
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 15 aug 2017 21:25    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Senaste...

Citat:
Despite a successful surgery, “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair remains in critical condition according to F4Wonline.com. Flair underwent colon surgery on Monday to remove a blockage. It was the catalyst for many health issues, including kidney failure. The blockage was reported to be the worst part, though the blockage caused other problems.

He is currently on kidney dialysis and doctors are working on getting his kidneys back functioning. The surgery was considered a success, but there is other problems that need to be fixed.

As reported, Flair was hospitalized in the Intensive Care Unit on Saturday and then placed into a medically induced coma on Monday prior to the surgery. Dave Meltzer said on Wrestling Observer Radio that Flair was in tons of pain when he went into the hospital on Saturday. His condition was reported to be really bad. Meltzer said it was not looking good for Flair at one point, as was tweeted by WWE Hall of Famer Michael “PS” Hayes after he visited Flair in the hospital.

Källa eWrestlingNews.com..... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 18 aug 2017 13:13    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Ric Flair remains in critical condition with "multiple organ problems" a week after being admitted to an Atlanta hospital. A source close the to the family revealed Flair did not undergo heart surgery nor did he suffer a heart attack (as was first reported), Upon medical attention, what was thought to be an intestinal blockage wound up requiring part of his bowel be removed, according to a report from SI.com.

The report goes on to mention that Flair spoke with Sports Illustrated some nine days ago in which he admitted that drinking has been a major issue throughout his career.

“I had one vice,” admitted Flair. “I’m not going to point my finger at anybody else. My vice was drinking. I didn’t have any pain issues, addiction problems, marijuana, cocaine, nothing like that. It’s a fact that I kept myself up all night and always had a good time.”

Källa WrestlingNewsSource.com..... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 19 aug 2017 07:01    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
There is finally some good news to report on Ric Flair's condition. Flair is doing significantly better than earlier I. The week. He is, however, still in critical condition

The good news being reported is that he was given an external pacemaker and his heart is beating at normal levels. He is still dealing with a kidney infection and still on kidney dialysis

The situation was very dire on Monday upon being brought into surgery.

Källa WrestlingNewsSource.com.... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 20 aug 2017 09:43    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Ric Flair's manager has reported that 'The Nature Boy' is now awake and communicating with some progress, however, there are complications which means he will be in Hospital for a while longer. We reported Thursday that Flair has "multiple organ problems" and is believed to have suffered an intestinal blockage which wound up requiring part of his bowel be removed, according to a report from SI.com.

Citat:
MelindaMorrisZanoni @LegacyTalentCEO
Happy 2 report @RicFlairNatrBoy is awake, communicating & progressing..but there are complications so needs rest for the 1st time in 40 yrs

Citat:
He did cut a promo on a nurse yesterday so anyone that knows @RicFlairNatrBoy knows that's a very, very good sign 😉

Citat:
The man outlived a plane crash & being struck by lightening, he is a survivor.Grateful 4 all the love & respect sent @RicFlairNatrBoy way

Källa WrestlingNewsSource.com.... Yawn Wooooooo! Thumbs up .... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 13 sep 2017 20:00    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Har sett diverse nytagna foton på Flair och han ser riktigt sleten ut där, vilket jag kan förstå efter vad han varit med om. Men jag får en riktigt dålig känsla av att se honom i det skicket. Unsure ... Cool

Till överst på sidan
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Debatt Alla tider är GMT + 1 timme (svensk normaltid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet