Forumindex SweWrestling.com
Sveriges Största Wrestlingforum!

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök   MedlemslistaMedlemslista   AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

The Class Of Future Endeavors 2018
Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Allmänt om WWE
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
HonestHarvey
Site Admin

Registreringsdatum: 21 mars 2010

InläggPostat: 23 jan 2018 19:57    Rubrik: The Class Of Future Endeavors 2018 Svara med citat

Citat:
WWE has come to terms on the release of Eric Arndt (Enzo Amore).

www.wwe.com/article/enzo-amore-released?sf180033370=1
"Face it, I am a bandit from the wild untamed future. A place once before and will be again. I am the ultimate female in the ring. I am the women who rules the squared circle, and I will wipe you all over the mat like a fine Picasso."

Senast ändrad av HonestHarvey den 15 feb 2018 19:13, ändrad totalt 2 gånger
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Justin Time

Registreringsdatum: 02 september 2007

InläggPostat: 23 jan 2018 20:04    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Lite väntat ändå. Han blev avstängd igår. Verkar vara något allvarligt.

Citat:
Enzo Amore suspended

WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving sexual harassment or sexual assault. Until this matter is resolved, Eric Arndt (aka Enzo Amore) has been suspended.

http://www.wwe.com/article/enzo-amore-suspended
Till överst på sidan
TheVobb
Men hallå, jag är B-kändis för fan!

Registreringsdatum: 17 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 23 jan 2018 20:07    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Ryktas att han är anklagad för en våldtäkt som skett förra året...

Citat:
WWE announced on Tuesday afternoon that they have released current Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore. As noted, Amore is being investigated by Arizona police for allegedly raping a woman last year inside a hotel room.

The Phoenix Police Department has confirmed that a report was filed and the incident is currently under investigation.

Källa https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/enzo-amore-released-wwe ..... Cool

Instagram:thevobb
Youtube: thevobb
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande Besök användarens hemsida
HonestHarvey
Site Admin

InläggPostat: 23 jan 2018 20:24    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Fan vet om Enzo ska vara med i denna tråd förresten. Han fick ju ingen
"WWE wishes Enzo the best in all of his future endeavors."
"Face it, I am a bandit from the wild untamed future. A place once before and will be again. I am the ultimate female in the ring. I am the women who rules the squared circle, and I will wipe you all over the mat like a fine Picasso."
Till överst på sidan
HonestHarvey
Site Admin

InläggPostat: 15 feb 2018 19:15    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Rich Swann and WWE have mutually agreed to part ways as of today, February 15, 2018.

WWE wishes Swann the best in all of his future endeavors.

-www.wwe.com/article/rich-swann-wwe-part-ways
Till överst på sidan
HonestHarvey
Site Admin

InläggPostat: 08 mar 2018 21:11    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed Abbey Laith has been released from her NXT contract.

It’s unclear why she was let go at this point, but our sources say she was given the news today. The wrestler hasn’t confirmed the release on social media, but posted a quote from Rocky (seen below).

Laith — formerly known as Kimber Lee — signed with the company in January of last year. She was featured in the Mae Young Classic, but was rarely used on NXT TV beyond that.

We’ll keep you updated if more information becomes available.

- www.prowrestlingsheet.com/abbey-laith-released-nxt
Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 09 mar 2018 13:58    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Following the recent news that Abbey Laith has been released from NXT, WWE has reportedly made more cuts to their developmental roster.

The word going around the WWE Performance center today is that Sage Beckett, Gu Guangming, and Seattle Seahawks running back Demitrius Bronson have all been let go from their developmental contracts.

It wouldn't be surprising if more names were added to that list over the coming days, given WWE's tradition of releasing talent in large batches.

Saxat från WrestlingNewsSource.com..... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 17 mar 2018 00:01    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
WWE has released backstage interviewer Christy St Cloud (Christy Olson) from her contract. Her profile has been removed from the official WWE website and she herself has changed her Twitter name to @ChristyReports and is now publishing videos on her YouTube channel.

WWE signed Olson following her work on Afterbuzz TV and previous work for West Coast Connection and Paragon Pro Wrestling in Las Vegas. She got her start in television as an intern at “E! True Hollywood Story” and then became an executive producer’s assistant.

Saxat från https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/51183/WWE-Releases-Backstage-Interviewer/ .... Cool

Till överst på sidan
sebbe
Legitimerad wrestlingnörd [Site Admin]

Registreringsdatum: 14 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 17 mar 2018 00:27    Rubrik: Svara med citat

WWE är förändrat för alltid!
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 02 jun 2018 20:20    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
WWE decided to release NXT Star Zeda earlier this week, according to Squared Circle Sirens.

For those who may not remember, In May she made her NXT debut in a battle royal to determine the number one contender for the NXT Women’s Championship after reporting to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.

If you recall, Zeda took part in the Mae Young Classic where she lost to Shayna Baszler in the first round of the tournament.

Sacat från eWrestlingNews.com.... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 04 jun 2018 17:27    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
One half of The Ealy Brothers has been released from NXT, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet.

A source told the website that Uriel Ealy was released last week but the circumstances surrounding the release remain unknown at this time. Gabriel Ealy is believed to be dealing with a head injury of some kind after posting on Instagram that he is dealing with "24 hour migraines".

The Brothers have not featured on NXT TV since January.

Saxat från https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/52667/One-Half-Of-The-Ealy-BrothersHas-Been-Released-From/ .... Cool

Till överst på sidan
sebbe
Legitimerad wrestlingnörd [Site Admin]

Registreringsdatum: 14 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 04 jun 2018 17:56    Rubrik: Svara med citat

TheVobb skrev:
Citat:
One half of The Ealy Brothers has been released from NXT, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet.

A source told the website that Uriel Ealy was released last week but the circumstances surrounding the release remain unknown at this time. Gabriel Ealy is believed to be dealing with a head injury of some kind after posting on Instagram that he is dealing with "24 hour migraines".

The Brothers have not featured on NXT TV since January.

Saxat från https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/52667/One-Half-Of-The-Ealy-BrothersHas-Been-Released-From/ .... Cool

"What's You're Early doing in the IMPACT ZONE?!"
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 19 jun 2018 20:59    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
WWE has announced the release of Big Cass from his contract. The brief statement on the official WWE website read:

"WWE has come to terms on the release of William Morrissey (Big Cass)."

It is interesting to note there was no wishing Morrissey the best in future endeavors.

There was also a report a few weeks ago that he went against a creative directive from Vince McMahon and had heat on himself ever since.

Saxat från https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/52917/Big-Cass-Released-by-WWE-Statement-Issued/ .... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 19 jun 2018 21:57    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Mer om Cass "fyk"...

Citat:
We are will waiting to get more details on Big Cass’ release from WWE.

Dave Melter of the Wrestling Newsletter is reporting that this was not done at Cass’ request. In fact, Meltzer reports that Vince McMahon called a meeting at Smackdown in Toledo, Ohio today and then fired Cass. Presumably, Cass was there when he got the news today.

It’s unclear if there was another incident or if this was related to what happened last month when Cass broke script during a segment with a little person. Since that day, he has been in the doghouse with management and he has lost two consecutive matches to Daniel Bryan. The most recent loss was at Sunday’s Money In The Bank pay-per-view in Chicago.

Cass has been in WWE contract since 2011. He was first signed to Florida Championship Wrestling, WWE’s developmental system at the time and was brought up from NXT in 2016. There was talk that he would be in line for a big push when he turned heel last year against former tag team partner Enzo Amore. The push was derailed when he suffered a torn ACL in August.

Cass’ release is an indication that more releases are coming. There were people in WWE that believed his time was limited in the company and he did rub some people the wrong way because of perceived attitude issues.

Saxat från WrestlingAttitude.com.... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 20 jun 2018 06:21    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Mera kring Cass....

Citat:
More details have come out on the release of Big Cass.

Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that there was another incident that happened in private on the WWE bus that chauffeurs talent.

Basically, Cass was in the bus bathroom and got stuck when the door would not open. He thought that he was being ribbed and after being stuck inside for too long, he broke the door down. That meant that anyone else who needed to use the bathroom would have to do so without a door. There were some people that understood his frustration while others were unhappy.

This incident, combined with what happened on Smackdown and a couple of other unconfirmed incidents forced WWE’s hand and the decision was made to fire him. Vince McMahon called him in for a meeting to tell him the news just a few hours before Smackdown in Toledo, Ohio.

Sports Illustrated is claiming that Cass was drinking for the majority of the recent European tour and he had “attitude issues when drunk.”

Most of the time, even when there is heat from one or both sides, WWE will usually wish a talent the best in their endeavors. They did not do so this time with Cass, just like they didn’t when they released Enzo Amore.

Saxat från WrestlingAttitude.com..... Cool

Till överst på sidan
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Allmänt om WWE Alla tider är GMT + 1 timme (svensk normaltid)
Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa
Sida 1 av 2

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet