Forumindex SweWrestling.com
Sveriges Största Wrestlingforum!

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök   MedlemslistaMedlemslista   AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

Diverse Impact Wrestling-nyheter *spoilerrisk*
Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Impact Wrestling
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
Beruga

Registreringsdatum: 11 november 2007

InläggPostat: 12 dec 2017 18:02    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
SCOTT D'AMORE & DON CALLIS NAMED EXECUTIVE VPS OF IMPACT WRESTLING

Scott D'Amore, who had already been working with Impact, and Don Callis were named executive vice presidents of the company. They join Ed Nordholm on a three-member executive committee that will handle the responsibility of "developing the creative direction for the company and managing the execution of the company’s business plan."

https://www.f4wonline.com/tna-news/scott-damore-don-callis-named-executive-vps-impact-wrestling-247416

Callis kommer göra detta parallellt med color commentary för NJPW. Intressant.
Beruga

Registreringsdatum: 11 november 2007

InläggPostat: 21 sep 2018 17:12    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
It is our absolute honor and privilege to announce that "The Monster" Abyss will be the 2018 inductee into the IMPACT Hall of Fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhyc6x1DEk8

Grattis Abyss! Känns lite så så med Impacts Hall of Fame ingen inducerades 2017 men av alla på nuvarande rooster finns det nog ingen som förtjänar det lika mycket som Abyss, den enda att ha varit med non stop sedan starten.

Måste säga att jag älskade Decay eran 2016 med Abyss och Crazy Steve med tag bältet. Här när dom vinner det från Beer Money i april 2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBqjRrnieYw
HonestHarvey
Site Admin

Registreringsdatum: 21 mars 2010

InläggPostat: 22 sep 2018 09:59    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Jag hoppas att Joseph Parks blir invald nästa år
"Face it, I am a bandit from the wild untamed future. A place once before and will be again. I am the ultimate female in the ring. I am the women who rules the squared circle, and I will wipe you all over the mat like a fine Picasso."
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
TheVobb
Men hallå, jag är B-kändis för fan!

Registreringsdatum: 17 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 14 okt 2018 14:14    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
ImpactWrestling.com has confirmed that "The Sinister Minister" Father James Mitchell will be the one to induct "The Monster" Abyss into the Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame tonight.

As longtime Impact/TNA fans will remember, Mitchell managed Abyss from 2005 to 2007 and returned to Impact last year to reunite with Abyss. Mitchell also managed Abyss' storyline brother Judas Mesias (currently known as Mil Muertes in Lucha Underground) in 2007/2008 in a storyline that was somewhat similar to the Brothers of Destruction and Paul Bearer in WWE.

The following comes from ImpactWrestling.com:

When the news broke that Abyss is to be inducted into the IMPACT Wrestling Hall of Fame it seemed like a forgone conclusion as to who should induct the Monster on Saturday night in New York City. We can officially tell you now that Father Jim Mitchell, the man who helped guide the career of the Monster, the father, will indeed induct Abyss into the hallowed halls of the IMPACT Wrestling Hall of Fame.

This will be a very special night not just for Abyss, but for Jim Mitchell and every single fan of IMPACT Wrestling who have been watching for years. Abyss has truly given his body to IMPACT Wrestling and all his fans. Join us LIVE on Twitch at 7:30PM ET for the Pre-Show, the arrival of the Stars and Knockouts and then the Hall of Fame ceremony will begin at 8PM ET.

Saxat från WrestlingNewsSource.com..... Cool

Instagram:thevobb
Youtube: thevobb
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande Besök användarens hemsida
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Impact Wrestling Alla tider är GMT + 1 timme (svensk normaltid)
Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106
Sida 106 av 106

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet