Forumindex SweWrestling.com
Sveriges Största Wrestlingforum!

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök   MedlemslistaMedlemslista   AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

RIP-tråd för wrestlers!
Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Det här forumet är låst så du kan varken skapa, svara på eller ändra inlägg.   Det här ämnet är låst så du kan varken svara på eller ändra det.    Forumindex -> Debatt
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
TheVobb
Men hallå, jag är B-kändis för fan!

Registreringsdatum: 17 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 05 mar 2019 07:31    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
According to a report from David Herro, WWE legend King Kong Bundy has passed away at the age of 61.

Herro confirmed Bundy’s passing via Bundy’s family, who, according to ProWrestlingSheet.com, requested that he make a post on Facebook announcing the news. Herro also posted the news on his official Twitter page:

Bundy is reported to have passed away this afternoon; however, no cause of death has yet been revealed.

Saxat från WrestlingNewsSource.com.... Trist som fan Sad .... Cool

Instagram:thevobb
Youtube: thevobb
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande Besök användarens hemsida
Mr A

Registreringsdatum: 15 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 05 mar 2019 22:25    Rubrik: Svara med citat

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8562871/wwe-king-kong-bundy-dead-aged-61/

Twittrade 4 timmar innan han dog. Lite anmärkningsvärt?
Mr A; Silver och Bronsmedaljör i wrestlingtippning och slog Bruno och Trent 2011. #3 Slog inte Bruno och Trent 2012 eller 2013 Plats #57 samt #20. Tog Silver 2014 och slog Bruno och Trent. #2. Nu bara Guldet kvar. #3#57#20#2 samt brons på swew 14/15 #3.
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
HonestHarvey
Site Admin

Registreringsdatum: 21 mars 2010

InläggPostat: 07 mar 2019 22:03    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
WWE is saddened to learn that Dick Beyer, a masked wrestling pioneer who was better known to ring fans as The Destroyer, has passed away at age 88.

Beginning his career in the 1950s, Beyer thrilled fans and terrified opponents for three decades. He came to prominence in the Los Angeles territory, where he rivaled the likes of Freddie Blassie and Gorgeous George. Beyer famously defeated the latter in a Hair vs. Mask Match at the hallowed Olympic Auditorium in 1962, resulting in Gorgeous George losing his trademark golden locks.

Beyer achieved perhaps his greatest notoriety, however, in Japan, becoming one of the first foreign attractions in the country. His 1963 match against Rikidōzan, a former sumo wrestler and cultural icon in Japan, drew the eyes of more than 70 million TV viewers, making it one of the most-watched bouts in history. Beyer eventually became a beloved figure in Japanese pop culture himself and was even a regular performer on a top-ranked variety show.

Beyer also made waves in the now-defunct American Wrestling Association under the alias “Doctor X,” capturing the territory’s heavyweight title from Verne Gagne in 1968. As Doctor X, he wore a different but no less menacing mask, and his veiled countenance became immortalized when Blondie lead singer Debbie Harry was once photographed onstage wearing a shirt with his likeness on it.

A regional sports hero in upstate New York, Beyer wrestled and played football at Syracuse University before turning to the ring. His impact in sports-entertainment was felt long after his retirement, too, as Beyer is credited with training former WWE Tag Team Champion Mike Rotundo.

WWE extends its condolences to Beyer’s family, friends and fans.

www.wwe.com/article/destroyer-dick-beyer-passes-away
"Face it, I am a bandit from the wild untamed future. A place once before and will be again. I am the ultimate female in the ring. I am the women who rules the squared circle, and I will wipe you all over the mat like a fine Picasso."
Till överst på sidan
HonestHarvey
Site Admin

Registreringsdatum: 21 mars 2010

InläggPostat: 10 mar 2019 01:26    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
WWE NEWS Wally Yamaguchi, manager of Kaientai in WWE, has passed away
ByPaul DavisPublished on March 9, 2019 SHARE TWEET COMMENT

We are sad to report that Wally Yamaguchi has passed away at 61 years old.

Many fans in the United States will remember him as Yamaguchi-San, the manager of Kaientai during the late 1990s. He and the rest of the group were involved in a high profile angle with Val Venis in 1998.

Yamaguchi was considered one of the most influential figures in Japanese wrestling in the 80s and 90s as one of the main people in charge of “Gong Magazine” at a time when wrestling magazines were very important in the wrestling business and even more so in Japan with heavy readership. He was also one of the people behind the launch of FMW.

Yamaguchi has dealt with health problems in recent years, including a stroke in late 2017.

We send our deepest condolences to his friends and family.

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wally-yamaguchi-manager-of-kaientai-in-wwe-has-passed-away/
"Face it, I am a bandit from the wild untamed future. A place once before and will be again. I am the ultimate female in the ring. I am the women who rules the squared circle, and I will wipe you all over the mat like a fine Picasso."
Till överst på sidan
cat scratch fever

Registreringsdatum: 07 september 2009

InläggPostat: 10 mar 2019 19:54    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Mr A skrev:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8562871/wwe-king-kong-bundy-dead-aged-61/

Twittrade 4 timmar innan han dog. Lite anmärkningsvärt?

Har king kong bundys dödsorsak kommit till allmän kännedom än? För den har sannerligen inte nått mig och jag har googlat men inget kommer fram. Verkar faktiskt väldigt märkligt det där med twitterinlägget.
Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 19 mar 2019 07:49    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Cauliflower Alley Club has announced the passing of NWA legend Willis Kirby better known as Roger Kirby. He recently had a fall and doctors discovered he had stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He contracted pneumonia and died today aged 79.

Kirby competed throughout the United States, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. He will be remembered for his time with the National Wrestling Alliance, where he is a former NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion.

wRESTle in Peace
Roger (Willis) Kirby

I don't have the words to say just how broken-hearted I am at this moment. I just got a call from Roger Kirby's wife, Lila. Roger passed away this afternoon at age 79. He fell three weeks ago and broke his hip. In the hospital, they discovered that he had stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He contracted pneumonia and died today.

Roger and I traveled together whenever he came to Tennessee. At our reunion here in 2009, he stood up in front of everyone and told them that I had always been his best friend; and that I was the only person who stayed in touch regularly in the years after we got out of the business. We talked regularly, and every time, before he hung up, he always thanked me for being his friend.

Many people come in and out of out lives during our lifetimes, but there are only a select few we can truly say we loved. For me, Roger is one those special few.

I will never forget Roger or the great times we had together on the road. God bless you, Roger. I will never forget you. Thank you for your friendship. wRESTle in Peace.

Saxat från WrestlingNewsSource.com..... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 17 maj 2019 05:57    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Former WWE Diva Search winner Ashley Massaro has passed away at the age of 39. Initially reported by The Blast, the Suffolk County Medical Examiner confirmed her death and that she died earlier today.

A rescue call came in at 5:23 AM to her home in Smithtown and was transported to a local hospital, where she passed away.

While there is an ongoing investigation, it is being said that the death is non-criminal and no foul play is involved. Ashley was training for an in-ring comeback earlier this year.

Saxat från eWrestlingNews.com.... Cool

Till överst på sidan
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Det här forumet är låst så du kan varken skapa, svara på eller ändra inlägg.   Det här ämnet är låst så du kan varken svara på eller ändra det.    Forumindex -> Debatt Alla tider är GMT + 1 timme (svensk normaltid)
Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Sida 11 av 11

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet