Forumindex SweWrestling.com
Sveriges Största Wrestlingforum!

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök   MedlemslistaMedlemslista   AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

RIP-tråd för wrestlers!
Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Nästa

Det här forumet är låst så du kan varken skapa, svara på eller ändra inlägg.   Det här ämnet är låst så du kan varken svara på eller ändra det.    Forumindex -> Debatt
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
Stefan

Registreringsdatum: 16 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 01 jul 2018 04:05    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Crying or Very sad
sebbe
Legitimerad wrestlingnörd [Site Admin]

Registreringsdatum: 14 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 16 jul 2018 12:30    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Samu skrev på FB att Masa Saito dog häromdagen. RIP osv.
TheVobb
Men hallå, jag är B-kändis för fan!

Registreringsdatum: 17 juni 2006

InläggPostat: 20 jul 2018 23:27    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
It is with sadness we report that Frederick Seawright, better known to wrestling fans as Brickhouse Brown of 80s notoriety has sadly passed away at the age of 57.

Seawright announced that he was diagnosed with stage four prostate cancer in April 2017 and a year lat he revealed the cancer had spread to his brain which affected his eyesight and reduced his weight significantly.

Seawright broke into the business with no training but later received professional training from the legendary Terry Funk. Seawright competed for the United States Wrestling Association and held the USWA World Tag Team Championship and USWA Television Championship.

Brickhouse also wrestled for the American Wrestling Association and beat Jerry Lawler for the AWA Southern Heavyweight Championship.

In July 1995, Brown competed in at least two matches with the WWF, including separate TV tapings against Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Henry O. Godwinn.

Saxat från https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/53399/Brickhouse-Brown-Passes-Away-Following-Cancer-Battle/ .... Vila i frid Sad .... Cool

Instagram:thevobb
Youtube: thevobb
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande Besök användarens hemsida
sebbe

InläggPostat: 21 jul 2018 21:52    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Slow in the hills, från den ödmjuke Brian Blairs twittah:

Citat:
Thank you so much George, but stop the tape. Brickhouse is Mother Victoria just called me to inform me that Brick was still alive and woke up, somehow, last night and said he was hungry. Stay tuned as this is not over, unbelievable! I'll write what happened on my Facebook page.

HonestHarvey
Site Admin

Registreringsdatum: 21 mars 2010

InläggPostat: 29 jul 2018 16:44    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
PWInsider.com is sad to report the passing of WWE Hall of Famer Nikolai Volkoff.

Volkoff, 70-years old, passed away this morning, just days after being released from a hospital in Maryland where he had been treated for dehydration among other issues.

Volkoff, real name Josip Nikolai Peruzovic, had a long, memorable career that included several runs with the WWWF and WWF Tag Team Championships and during the national expansion of the 1980s, did an incredible job as the anti-American, Russian foreign menace character.

On behalf of everyone at PWInsider.com, our deepest condolences to the family, friends and fans.

www.pwinsider.com/article/119222/wwe-hall-of-famer-nikolai-volkoff-passes-away.html?p=1

Vila i frid
"Face it, I am a bandit from the wild untamed future. A place once before and will be again. I am the ultimate female in the ring. I am the women who rules the squared circle, and I will wipe you all over the mat like a fine Picasso."
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
sebbe

InläggPostat: 29 jul 2018 17:50    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Dave Meltzer twittrade precis ut detta:

Citat:
Just to confirm, Nikolai Volkoff, Brian Lawler and Brickhouse Brown have all passed away. Very sad day for pro wrestling.

TheVobb

InläggPostat: 29 jul 2018 18:04    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Former WWE Tag Team Champion "Grand Master Sexay" Brian Christopher Lawler was on life support after an apparent suicide attempt.

Saxat från WrestlingNewsSource.com... Vila i frid... Sad ... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 29 jul 2018 23:36    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Former professional wrestler and promoter Tracey Caddell has passed away, according to PWInsider. Caddell was big on the independent scene in Northh Carolin and was a founding member of the OMEGA promotion help launch the career's of of Matt and Jeff Hardy, Hurricane Helms and many many more.

Caddell is the father of Impact Wrestling star Trevor Lee.

Saxat från https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/53519/Former-Wrestler-And-Promoter-Tracey-Caddell-Passes-Away/ Sad ..... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 29 jul 2018 23:57    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Aftonbladet har uppmärksammat både Volkoff och Brian Christophers dödfall...

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a/yvjlgr/tidigare-wrestling-stjarna-dod--blev-46

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a/oRaKnV/wrestling-stjarna-dod--blev-70-ar

.... Cool

Till överst på sidan
sebbe

InläggPostat: 13 aug 2018 15:53    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Brian Blair skrev precis på FB att Jim Neidhart dött.
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 14 aug 2018 08:48    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Aftonbladet har även dom uppmärksammat Anvils död...

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a/3j3ey9/wrestlinglegendaren-jim-neidhart-ar-dod

Sorligt att se ens barndomsidoler gå bort en efter en. Anvil var en av de första brottarna jag såg på tv, tillsammans med Hitman när dom fejdade med Demolition.
Hans karisma fångade mig direkt och jag blev ett fan, även om jag höll på Demolition under deras fejder.
Hoppas att WWE väljer in honom i HOF nästa år..... Cool

Till överst på sidan
HonestHarvey
Site Admin

Registreringsdatum: 21 mars 2010

InläggPostat: 17 aug 2018 00:04    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
British wrestling legend - and one half of The Liverpool Lads tag team - Ian 'Doc' Dean has died at the age of 48.

The high flyer, from Garston, is suspected to have suffered a heart attack at his home in Orlando, Florida, USA on Monday.

Emotional tributes have been paid to the globetrotting star, who helped pave the way for the current generation of UK grapplers.

Dean was best known on these shores for his run in Birkenhead -based All Star Wrestling (ASW) throughout the 1980s and 1990s.

@RobbyBrookside
RIP Ian Doc Dean. I met you in 1984, you were dressed in a Doctors coat, a pair of rubber boots and a helmet. From then on we drove down every road and sailed the 7 seas. The great times will always be with me forever. I shall miss you my dear friend. Forever with me.x

The dad-of-three teamed with current WWE coach Robbie Brookside as The Liverpool Lads and twice clinched the ASW British tag team titles.

Eventually a storyline saw Dean turn on Brookside, real name Robert Brooks, 52, from Kirkdale, to kick off a heated and acclaimed rivalry.

They also famously recorded a Video Diary for BBC2, featuring clips of their matches, backstage footage and insight about life on the road.

Brookside posted on Twitter: "RIP Ian Doc Dean. I met you in 1984, you were dressed in a Doctors coat, a pair of rubber boots and a helmet.

These are the post-killing text messages that went from hahaha to blind panic
"From then on we drove down every road and sailed the 7 seas. The great times will always be with me forever. I shall miss you my dear friend. Forever with me.x"

Dean had one of his children, Adam, with another British grappling great from ITV's World of Sport era, Klondyke Kate, aka Jayne Porter.

She tweeted: "It’s with unbelievable sadness that my son Adam’s Dad Ian “Doc” Dean passed away last night in his home in Florida, he was 48 years old.

"He will be coming home to us and back to his home of Liverpool. Love you with all of my heart."

Klondyke Kate
@Klondyke_Kate
It’s with unbelievable sadness that my son Adam’s Dad Ian “Doc” Dean passed away last night in his home in Florida, he was 48 years old. He will be coming home to us and back to his home of Liverpool. Love you with all of my heart. ❤️💔

She has now launched a Go Fund Me appeal in order to have his body flown home from the United States so he can be buried in his beloved Liverpool.

Among those paying tribute to Dean was veteran wrestler Saraya Knight, the mum of WWE star and SmackDown general manager Paige.

She commented: "Totally heartbroken @RobbyBrookside and Ian Doc Dean were such a huge part of my early career in the 90s. I managed the superflys against robby and Doc 2 days before I found out I was 7 months pregnant with @RealPaigeWWE thank you for all your help doc, love you always RIP"

ITV's WOS Wrestling commentator Alex Shane said: "So sad to hear about the passing of Ian ‘Doc’ Dean. He and @RobbyBrookside were two of the most influential trailblazers for keeping our scene alive.

"The 2 best live matches I saw in the 90’s featured Doc and he was also the first wrestler whose autograph I got. A British legend."

Dean and Brookside also teamed with another Scouser, Frankie Sloan, as The Liverpool Lads, touring across Europe, Africa and Asia.

The two-time ASW British Welterweight Champion moved to America in the 1990s and performed for World Championship Wrestling.

He made his WCW debut in early 1997, often appearing on episodes of WCW Saturday Night, but found his greatest success in Japan.

Dean took part in the 1997 Best of the Super Junior IV tournament in New Japan Pro-Wrestling, defeating the iconic Jushin 'Thunder' Liger.

He also gained a victory over future WWE star Chavo Guerrero Jr. in the heralded tournament, before returning to regularly work for WCW.

Dean wrestled his last televised match on July 7, 1998, losing to Rick Fuller on WCW Saturday Night, before retiring from the ring full time.

He set up his own plumbing business in Florida but, despite wrestling occasional matches, was forced to hang up his boots due to injuries.

You can support the Go Fund Me appeal here https://www.gofundme.com/bring-doc-dean-home

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/british-wrestling-legend-ian-doc-15035252
"Face it, I am a bandit from the wild untamed future. A place once before and will be again. I am the ultimate female in the ring. I am the women who rules the squared circle, and I will wipe you all over the mat like a fine Picasso."
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 21 aug 2018 20:47    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
CMLL has announced that luchadore Villano III (Arturo Díaz Mendoza) has passed away at the age of 66.

Saxat från https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/53945/Luchadore-Villano-III-Passes-Away-Aged-66/ ..... Cool

Till överst på sidan
TheVobb

InläggPostat: 22 aug 2018 20:26    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Citat:
Former WCW and independent wrestling star Chris Champion (Christopher Ashford-Smith) has sadly passed away following a stroke at the age of 57.

Champion he primarily worked for various National Wrestling Alliance territories throughout the 80s and 90, including Florida Championship Wrestling and Jim Crockett Promotions. Champion is also was known for a brief stint with World Championship Wrestling in 1993 as Yoshi Kwan.

Saxat från https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/53960/Former-WCW-and-IndependentStar-Chris-Champion-Yoshi-Kwan-Passes/ .... Cool

Till överst på sidan
sebbe

InläggPostat: 09 sep 2018 18:03    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Frank Andersson är död. Sad
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Det här forumet är låst så du kan varken skapa, svara på eller ändra inlägg.   Det här ämnet är låst så du kan varken svara på eller ändra det.    Forumindex -> Debatt Alla tider är GMT + 1 timme (svensk normaltid)
Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Nästa
Sida 9 av 11

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet